Design City 2014
Nov. 22-24, 2014
Direct Energy Centre, Toronto
Be a part of Design City, Canada’s Expo for Graphic Designers. Now in its fifth year, the annual trade show welcomes over 1,000 professional graphic designers and dozens of big brand exhibitors who specialize in the graphic design industry.
The next Design City is already booked to appear at Print World, November 22-24, 2014 at the Direct Energy Centre in downtown Toronto. Presented again as Canada’s largest expo for graphic designers, Design City will create new branding, relationship, and lead-generating opportunities for suppliers to the graphic design industry.
Book now for 2014 and guarantee the best booth location! Click here for more info.
Registration for 2014 is open.
Direct Energy Centre
Downtown Toronto, ON
Click here for map and directions
Design City 2014 is a show within a show at Print World 2014
Nov. 22-24, 2014
More info: 905-625-7070
Three days left to go to buy your Design City tickets online
Buy your tickets now.
For three days starting Saturday, Nov. 17, Design City 2012 brings you the largest collection of services and products for graphic designers assembled under one roof.
Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Collect new swatches and free samples for inspiration
- Discover great new image services: photography, illustration, motion
- Buy new design books to improve your game
- Learn new print and bindery techniques to offer your customers
- Investigate professional training courses — including those on accessible design
- Find savings $$$ with new suppliers
- Discover new professional services for designers;
- Talk to Canada Post about its new flexibile guidelines for designing direct mail
- Connect with other designers and creative people
- And get full access to Print World, too!